Parking at Clark Kerr is $14/day. We encourage car pooling or public transit!
To get to Clark Kerr from Downtown Berkeley Bart:
Take the 51B Bus and get off at College and Parker. Head up Parker to Warring St.
Or, take the 49 Bus toward Rockridge Bart. Offboard at Piedmont and Dwight. Head down Piedmont, which turns into Warring St.
The Clark Kerr campus is about a 30 minute walk from Downtown Berkeley Bart. Walk down Shattuck toward Oakland (South) to Haste and take a left on Haste. Turn right on Piedmont, which turns into Warring St.
The Clark Kerr Campus (Conference Center) is located south of the main UC Berkeley Campus.
2601 Warring Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
Directions to the Clark Kerr Campus can also be downloaded here.
WESTBOUND FROM HIGHWAY 24
1. Exit at Berkeley / Tunnel Road and continue west on Tunnel Road, which
becomes Ashby Avenue
2. Just past the Claremont Hotel, turn right on Claremont Avenue and make an
immediate left onto Claremont Boulevard
3. Continue on Claremont Boulevard, which becomes Belrose Avenue and then
Derby Street as it turns left
4. At the next stop sign, turn right onto Warring Street (Clark Kerr Campus is on
5. Continue one-half block and turn right into the Southwest Parking Lot
EASTBOUND FROM HIGHWAY 24
1. Exit at 51st Street and Telegraph Avenue
2. Turn right and proceed east on 51st street for two blocks
3. Turn left onto Telegraph Avenue for approximately 1 1/2 miles
4. Turn right onto Dwight Way
5. At the second stoplight, turn right onto Warring Street (left is Piedmont Ave)
6. Clark Kerr Campus is located on the left at 2601 Warring Street
7. Continue past the main horseshoe shaped driveway to the next entrance for
parking in the Southwest Parking Lot
NORTHBOUND FROM HIGHWAY 80
1. Exit right onto Ashby Avenue
2. Turn left onto Telegraph Avenue
3. Follow directions 4-7 for “Eastbound from Highway 24”
SOUTHBOUND FROM HIGHWAY 80
1. Exit right onto University Avenue
2. Follow University Avenue east for approximately 2 miles to Oxford Street
3. Turn right onto Oxford Street, which becomes Fulton Street
4. Turn left onto Dwight Way and proceed east for approximately 1 mile
5. Turn right onto Warring Street (left is Piedmont Avenue)
6. Follow directions 6 and 7 for “Eastbound from Highway 24”
1. Exit to Highway 24 East, Walnut Creek / Berkeley
2. Follow directions for “Eastbound from Highway 24”
WESTBOUND FROM HIGHWAY 13
1. Continue west on Hwy 13, which becomes Tunnel Road at the first stoplight
2. Follow directions 2-5 for “Westbound from Highway 24